Make this salad with no matter crisp vegetables you’ll be able to get your hands on fennel, celery and spring onions would even be terribly welcome additions.
Nutrition per serving
• Kcal : 144
• Fat : 11g
• Saturates : 1g
• Carbs : 8g
• Sugars : 3g
• Fibre : 2g
• Protein : 2g
• Salt : 0.2g
• 400g Potatoes, scrubbed
• 2 Bunches of French Breakfast radishes, leaves washed
• 1 Red onion, peeled and sliced
• 1 Tiny cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced into 0.5 moons
• Small handful dill fronds, chopped
• 100ml Oil
• 20g English mustard
• 1 Tbsp wine vinegar
• Pinch of white caster sugar
• 1 Tbsp mustard seeds, cooked in an exceedingly dry pan
1. Bring a pan of preserved water to the boil, simmer the potatoes for concerning ten minutes till tender, then leave to steam-dry till heat.
2. Meanwhile, whisk along all the dressing ingredients, then fraction the nice and cozy potatoes and toss through the dressing. Take the potatoes and different ingredients to the picnic singly, then toss everything along to serve.